Its not over yet ! ! !
- The Credit Crisis is far from over.
- More banks to go under.
- Counterparty Risk continues to be a greater threat than ever, as no one is willing to lend.
- Losses to Employee Stock Options & Pension Fund Investments, in cases such as the Bear Stearns collapse.
- The Fed is down to his last few rate cuts, and he has no solutions yet!!
- USD pegged currencies, can no longer sustain falling interest rates, as local inflation soars.
- The impact of Middle East Oil producers dropping the USD peg, and pricing oil in ' a basket of currencies', as against the USD.
Lastly, heres an interesting article on 'The Credit Crisis', from the Interfluidity Blog
Best Explanation to the Credit Crisis yet.